Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on Visualized Thoracic Surgical Procedures, e-Comments on all published articles, and Editorials in thoracic specialty. Besides regular publications of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of thoracic disease.
Why advertise with AMJ ?
*AMJ is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of ophthalmology worldwide.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
AME Medical Journal
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone:+86 20 66355775
Fax:+852 3580 1603Email: firstname.lastname@example.org