This special series on “Penile Cancer” is edited by Prof. Stênio de Cássio Zequi from Urology Division and Referral Center for Urological Tumors, A.C. Camargo Cancer Center (ACCCC), São Paulo, Brazil.
Stênio de Cássio Zequi
Urology Division and Referral Center for Urological Tumors, A.C. Camargo Cancer Center (ACCCC), São Paulo, Brazil
- Head of Urology Division and Referral Center for Urological Tumors-A.C. Camargo Cancer Center (ACCCC)-São Paulo-SP- Brazil
- Coordinator of Robotic Surgery and HIFU Programs -ACCCC
- Tutor of Graduate Schools: Antônio Prudente Foundation-SP-(ACCCC), and from Escola Paulista de Medicina- Federal University of São Paulo
- Founder and Coordinator of LARCG Latin American Renal Cancer Group
- Medical Advisory Board from IKCC- International kidney Cancer Coalition
- Researcher from Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Oncogenômica e Inovação Terapêutica - INCIT - INOTE, A. C. Camargo Cancer Center, Fundação A. Prudente, São Paulo, Brasil.
- Director for Cryotherapy and Hifu from Brazilian Society of Urology (2019-2023)
- Livre Docente Professor-University of São Paulo-USP/FMRP
- Epidemiology of penile cancer in the 21th century- any change?
- Penile intraepithelial neoplasia and invasive penile tumors: modern pathology insights in the 21st Century
- Penile cancer: prognostic factors for lymph nodal involvement
- Penile preservation surgery in penile cancer
- Minimally invasive inguinal lymphadenectomy for penile cancer
- Penile cancer: advanced inguinal lymph nodal disease: optimizing surgery and chemotherapy associations
- Systemic treatment for penile cancer: actual and future options
- Sexuality after penile cancer treatment
- Palliation in uncurable penile cancer
- How to minimize the complications of inguinal lymphadenectomy
- Radiossensibility and radioresistance in penile cancer and inguinal lymph nodes
The series “Penile Cancer” was commissioned by the editorial office, AME Medical Journal without any funding or sponsorship. Stênio de Cássio Zequi is serving as the unpaid Guest Editor for the series.